Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Kindergarten


1st Day of School. No tears. I mean, my eyes watered a bit when Landon got to the entrance to the school, turned around to smile and wave at Steven and I, but that’s it. No water works. I was actually surprised I didn’t cry. I’m a post partum, hormonal, emotional wrecking ball, and NOTHING... Nada... I’m not sure why. 


The night before, Steven gave him a “Back to School” Blessing. Landon was smiling ear to ear.  He loved that he was a big boy and would be going to school. I loved it too. He is an amazing little boy and I am PROUD to be his momma! We are excited to start this new chapter in our lives! I just can't believe we have a child old enough to be in school!




BACK TO SCHOOL Interview

Best Friend(s): Kaison & Porter

Favorite color(s): Blue & Green

When I grow up, I want to be: A Police Officer

Favorite Snack: Scooby Doo Gummy Snacks

Favorite Cereal: Cinnamon Toast Crunch

Favorite Book: Bob Books  (really? Nerd)

Favorite Holiday: Christmas

Favorite Food: Chicken Noodle Soup  (seriously, no… I can’t even remember the last time we had this)

Least Favorite Food: Rice Krispie Treats  (Dude, what’s wrong with you?! Best food ever!)

Favorite Game(s): Memory Game & Zingo  (Thanks Aunt Amber!)

Favorite Summer Memory: Playing Dad’s Tablet  (umm... yeah… pretty much the worst summer ever. Sorry I was sick, kiddo, I really did want to do fun things with you before Porter arrived)

3 Words that Describe Me: Human, Funny, and Sweet 





No comments:

Post a Comment